Chaos Road
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Road

The best silk road private server - Mid rates-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions to make the Community better!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GrownUp-Admin
Chaos Road Owners
Chaos Road Owners

Chaos Points : 1698767411

Suggestions to make the Community better! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to make the Community better!   Suggestions to make the Community better! Icon_minitime13.07.12 3:36

Post You'r suggestions here and report the bugs over here to make our community the best !

Suggestions to make the server BETTER is appreciated

Cheers,
The Administration
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaos-road.com
Hire2KiLL
Hard Warrior
Hard Warrior

Chaos Points : 30

PostSubject: suggestions   Suggestions to make the Community better! Icon_minitime23.07.12 15:14

i suggest that you guys must have a 100% job taking care with full time bots. i know silkroad will be hard w/out bot but this is not international one .. where you can be max your cap in just 3-5 days grinding with 10hrs playing .. my point is the game would be pointless if there will be alot of full time bot farmers that will destroy the server capacity,economy,etc.. i proly say light-botting is enough for players .. bot police would be nice to look for a full-time bots..investigate and take actions about them..
and the 2nd one is take some actions about multi tasking of clients where in 1 IP some guys using 5-10chars -.- just for academy .. please max the char per ip to 2 only where 1staller and 1main char.. thanks..

rates are very good.. cheers so goodluck guys .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Auctoritas
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Chaos Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to make the Community better!   Suggestions to make the Community better! Icon_minitime24.07.12 12:54

Hire2KiLL wrote:
i suggest that you guys must have a 100% job taking care with full time bots. i know silkroad will be hard w/out bot but this is not international one .. where you can be max your cap in just 3-5 days grinding with 10hrs playing .. my point is the game would be pointless if there will be alot of full time bot farmers that will destroy the server capacity,economy,etc.. i proly say light-botting is enough for players .. bot police would be nice to look for a full-time bots..investigate and take actions about them..
and the 2nd one is take some actions about multi tasking of clients where in 1 IP some guys using 5-10chars -.- just for academy .. please max the char per ip to 2 only where 1staller and 1main char.. thanks..

rates are very good.. cheers so goodluck guys .. Smile

On the one hand you seem to be against bot users and on the other hand you say light botting is OK. Thats paradox.

There should be a strict rule against botting. Light botting is botting though. If you give them an inch they will take an ell. Bot users will not stick to the rule. To those who would like to bot: Go on isro or on any of these private servers where the client download package includes a bot pogram already. That is where bot users belong to.
Back to top Go down
Toothless
Toothless

Chaos Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to make the Community better!   Suggestions to make the Community better! Icon_minitime24.07.12 13:14

Bot hunting becomes a good sport though Wink
When we have no events going on etc, and your max/near max level cap, I start searching for bots, I get fun out of it.
Thats why Light botting should be allowed Wink
Back to top Go down
Auctoritas
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to make the Community better!   Suggestions to make the Community better! Icon_minitime24.07.12 14:30

As i said if you give them an inch they will take an ell. For them light botting automatically means botting. They will not distinguish between light botting and botting. The activity of the server will go down because bot users do not play the game. They will be there considered as annoying garbage but they will not take part in the gameplay. The consequence is that the server will end up in a mess.

I doubt this would help the community and make the server become a better place. To avoid this you have to make it clear right from the beginning that botting is not allowed here. Those who voted or will vote for light botting just want to hedge their bets in case of experiencing struggle while hunting (lazyness/indolence). No pain, no gain! Further they seem to be not caring about the community but rather about themselves only.
Back to top Go down
Hire2KiLL
Hard Warrior
Hard Warrior

Chaos Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to make the Community better!   Suggestions to make the Community better! Icon_minitime25.07.12 2:55

Auctoritas wrote:
As i said if you give them an inch they will take an ell. For them light botting automatically means botting. They will not distinguish between light botting and botting. The activity of the server will go down because bot users do not play the game. They will be there considered as annoying garbage but they will not take part in the gameplay. The consequence is that the server will end up in a mess.

I doubt this would help the community and make the server become a better place. To avoid this you have to make it clear right from the beginning that botting is not allowed here. Those who voted or will vote for light botting just want to hedge their bets in case of experiencing struggle while hunting (lazyness/indolence). No pain, no gain! Further they seem to be not caring about the community but rather about themselves only.

Full bot is far different against Lightbotting..

Fullbotting is meant for leaving your char grinding without any concern on your invironment or letting it on a spot for whole day..

Lightbotting is only aid for aching hands cause of handgrind.

i suggest to have a guild and trade section on forums thanks.
Back to top Go down
Auctoritas
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to make the Community better!   Suggestions to make the Community better! Icon_minitime25.07.12 16:44

Hire2KiLL wrote:

Lightbotting is only aid for aching hands cause of handgrind.

I lol'ed. Why would people stop light botting? Once they have experienced how comfortable and easy it is to level up they will not want to abandon. Light botting will turn into botting. Referred to the activity of the community botting means the death for every server. It is as simple as that.

BTW you have not taken a clear stand on botting. You can not argue for (light botting) and against botting at the same time. Thats contradictory. Wheter you are for botting or aginst it. Something between botting and non-botting will not wok. Because legit players find it not fair to handgrind for hours while others gain the same by doing nothing (botting). Do not come up with one of these thought-terminating clichés like: Get yourself a bot then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to make the Community better!   Suggestions to make the Community better! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to make the Community better!
Page 1 of 1